As a reminder, Kai-Zen requires 5 annual payments, the minimum per year based on age is from $22,000-440,000. So where do you find the money?
1. The preferred source of your current income
2. Your savings and investments
3. A non-qualified private pension deferred compensation plan with your employer
4. The equity in your home, through a home equity loan
5. Borrowing from your 401K I believe the benefits of Kai-Zen are so great that this reallocation will be well worth it.
Want to know more? Let’s get together!